Join FSDDS > FSDDS Overview
We invite you to join the FSDDS, as our purpose is to serve as an advocate for Florida dermatologists and their patients to promote excellence in dermatologic care, to ensure the highest standards for dermatologic practice and medical education, and to enhance the quality and availability of dermatologic health care to all Floridians.
Download a Membership Application
You may download a membership application to print and complete offline, then mail to our office at the following address:
Florida Society of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery
11891 Magnolia Falls Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32258
Top 10 Reasons to Join FSDDS:
- Advocacy for your profession in Tallahassee on legislative issues
- Support legislators who support dermatology
- Represent dermatologists and patients at the national level (AAD)
- Promote collegiality and professionalism in dermatology
- Support maximum reimbursement for quality dermatologic care
- Maintain direct access to dermatologists for Florida's citizens
- Attend educational programs that enhance patient care
- Promote dermatologists as the experts in skin care
- Exclusive member benefits like discounted liability insurance
- Access to legal information and discounted rates for counsel
Steven Rosenberg, MD, Palm Beach - elected vice-chair of the Florida Board of Medicine and Chair of the Board of Medicine and Osteopathic Medicine's Joint Committee on Medical Marijuana.
Ralph Massullo, MD, Lecanto - successfully elected to the Florida House of Representatives in November 2017 and serves in House District 34. This district includes all of Citrus County and a portion of Hernando County.